Anal Sex Toys
Whether you’re seeking to pleasure yourself or add spice to your sex life, anal sex toys can be of great value. There are many different materials and types of sex toys to choose from for your anal play purposes. Take a good look at all the choices available to attain the maximum amount of pleasure for your needs.What kind of materials are used in anal sex toys?
- Glass: Crafted with professional glass-blowing techniques, glass anal toys are renowned for their longevity. One of the big benefits of this material is the ease in which it is cleaned. Properly cared for, a glass dildo can last a lifetime.
- Wood: Natural and often crafted meticulously, wood anal toys sport a rich woodland color. If you’re seeking a non-synthetic dildo, this is a good choice. For safety, make sure that the finish used on the wood is considered safe for human exposure.
- Rubber: Flexible and malleable, rubber makes for a vibrant anal toy. Rubber can be twisted in all sorts of manners. This can make for a sex toy that can stimulate every section of your insides.
- Metal: Sleek and shiny, metal anal toys are preferable for those seeking something with more weight than other products. They’re also very resilient, so there’s little need to worry about breaking them. Metal toys are often constructed of steel or some other hard metal that will pound deeply with force.
- Silicone: Considered one of the most lifelike materials in sex toys, silicone feels almost like a penis. The material used in sex toys is medical-grade, making it safe for internal use. Malleable and durable, silicone toys have both longevity and penetration power.
- Vibrator: As indicated by the name, vibrator sex toys are known for vibrating while you’re using them. They require batteries to operate, but the way they shake inside is well worth the purchase. The sensation against the prostate is electric. As long as you keep it powered, the vibrator gives you sensations beyond a non-electronic dildo.
- Dildo The basic dildo comes in all shapes, sizes, and forms. Manually operated by hand, the dildo is the flagship of sex toys. Thrusting this simulated penis in the anus can provide a wealth of prostate stimulation for men. Women can enjoy the power of this simple toy as well.
- Butt plug: Butt plugs are sex toys characterized by their center bulge. These are designed to provide direct stimulation to the rectum. A well-designed butt plug will provide untold pleasure for a man by rubbing against the prostate.
- Anal beads: Anal beads are comprised of a length of spherical beads attached to a cord. They’re designed to interact with the muscles inside your rectal cavity, known as the sphincter. The feeling of your sphincter contracting against anal beads can be intense and wonderfully orgasmic.