Choose a Battery Case Cover for the iPhone 6 Plus
The iPhone 6 Plus is an excellent tool to use for work and fun in your everyday life. At some point, though, you'll need to plug your phone into a power outlet to charge the phone and use it again. With a battery case cover for your iPhone 6 Plus, you can have extra power for your phone when you need it whether you're at home or on the go.How do you choose a battery case cover?
There are a large variety of battery cases available for your iPhone 6 Plus, so you need to determine which type of case fits your needs.
- Battery Size: Smartphone cases come with a wide variety of battery sizes to satisfy different aesthetics and functions. If you're a heavy phone user, it might be a good idea to get a battery case that can provide a longer battery life.
- Charging Method: In addition to providing extra battery life, many battery cases allow for wireless charging of both your phone's main battery and the backup battery. Consider choosing between this option or a standard wired connection.
- Material: Depending on the different environments in which you will use your phone, it is a good idea to select a case cover material that will stand up to use in that particular environment. Cases in plastic, leather, rubber, and other materials are available.
Depending on your needs, different battery case covers come equipped with various features to help make them more convenient.
- Charge indicator lights: These lights quickly show you how much the external battery has charged when it's charging and how much charge is left when it is not charging.
- Card slots: The extra room created by the battery allows for slots for credit cards or IDs on some cases.
- Speaker ducts: Many battery cases extend below the bottom of the phone, surrounding the phone's speakers. The case includes speaker ducts which direct any audio coming out of the speakers toward you whether you are listening to music or watching a movie.
- Wireless charging: Some cases allow for wireless charging, meaning the phone and case can simply be placed on a charging pad to be charged, rather than needing to be plugged in.
- Screen protector:Some cases are equipped with a screen protector in addition to the case, with the intent of offering extra protection for your phone. If the case doesn't provide a screen protector, you can purchase one separately for additional protection.