Coach Brown Handbags and Purses
The Coach brand was founded in 1941, and since then, the company has been creating and manufacturing high-end designer handbags and accessories. Made from genuine materials, Coach brown purses come in numerous style and size options to meet every need and personal aesthetic.
What Are Some Brown Coach Handbag Styles?
Choosing the right handbag can be overwhelming, but there are several factors to keep in mind. Some of these include size, price, material, and overall bag design. Fortunately, Coach keeps versatility at the forefront when creating its iconic line of bags as well as matching wallets and other accessories. Some bag styles include the clutch, hobo, shoulder bag, and wristlet, along with several other styles.
- Tote Bag: Oversized, spacious, and roomy, Coach tote bags work well for school, the workplace, or simply everyday use. Brown totes come in unique styles, such as the City Tote, which features a zip closure, or the Ava Signature Tote. The Reversible City Tote gives you two bags in one, and the Keith Haring tote is an artful collaboration.
- Crossbody Purse: A small, portable purse with a long strap that fits over your body to keep your hands free, a Coach brown crossbody is a flexible option. Typically made of leather, these bags keep your essentials nearby.
- Satchel Bag: A satchel, also called a carryall, is a large bag with a handle on top and sometimes has a long, removable strap for flexibility.
What Are Some Features of a Brown Coach Bag?
Coach bags aren't just for show. In fact, the bags are fully functional, making them an asset to any woman's wardrobe. Coach adds plenty of perks to its purses, along with its chic designs and timeless styles.
- Authentic Leather: Coach crafts its leather purses, wallets, and totes from genuine materials, such as pebble leather, glovetanned leather, quilted leather, and calf leather.
- Storage Space: Coach designs its accessories, from shoulder styles to bucket bags, with plenty of storage space, including interior compartments, outer pockets, and a roomy interior.
- Versatility: Many of the brand's bags, including some shoulder bags, satchels, and hobo designs, have convertible and/or additional handles and straps so you can choose how you carry your bag.
What Shades of Brown Are Available for Coach Purses?
When you're looking for a neutral brown crossbody or a clutch that will blend effortlessly into your everyday wardrobe, the brown family is a solid choice. Coach gives you a spectrum of shades so your wristlet, saddle bag, or bucket bag fits into your look with ease.
- Beechwood Tan: A light, creamy brown shade, Beechwood adds a hint of beige to your accessory catalog and makes a beautiful shoulder bag.
- Tobacco Brown: A deep, rich, sumptuous shade, Tobacco offers a dark addition to your look. Available in a satchel design, this roomy purse works year-round.
- Rust Tan: One of the most iconic purses in the Coach line comes in the familiar Rust color, embellished with the brand's famed "C" logo.