Mens Linen Suits
Mens linen suits can be worn throughout the year. They are known for being stylish due to the linen material. Its possible to find a variety of styles and colors.
A linen suit has always been considered fashionable. Choosing linen as the material makes sense for an array of reasons:
- Its lightweight.
- The cotton fibers get softer over time.
- It loses moisture quickly, unlike cotton.
- It is a versatile suit material.
What is included in a suit?
When shopping for a suit, its important to look at whats included. In some instances, it is the jacket and pants. However, its not uncommon to see mention of two-piece and three-piece suits. Knowing some of what can be included in a linen suit will make it easier to shop:
- Dress shirt
What are the different suit styles?
There are several different styles to a suit. Beyond the color, such as white or navy, there are other aspects to look at. This will determine how it looks on you.
- Double-breasted: There are two columns of buttons and wide, overlapping flaps on the jacket.
- Single-breasted: There is only one column of buttons and a single, narrow flap on the jacket.
- Types of buttons: The buttons on the jacket may contain various colors and shapes.
- Cuffs on pants: Some suit pants will have a cuff while others do not.
- Slim fit: A linen suit that is identified as a slim fit has less fabric, providing a tighter fit that can be flattering to the person wearing it.
Whether you are shopping for a linen suit for a wedding, the office, or for casual wear, its important to know about the options available to you. Not only should the style be considered, but also the fit. You want to get the most out of a suit so that it works for you for years to come.
How do you shop for a linen suit?
- Style: Review how the jacket, dress shirt, and other aspects look so you know how it will appear once you have everything on.
- Fit: Look at slim fit versus the other ways that a linen suit will fit.
- Size: Determine the size based on the jacket size, the length of the jacket, as well as the fit of the pants.
- Color: Determine what color works for your suit, such as black, navy, or white.
- Brand: An array of suit brands are available for you to explore, many which offer coordinating separates.