Lucky Brand Shoes for Women
Lucky Brand is a well-known American line of apparel. Starting their clothing line with classic denim jeans in Southern California in 1990, Lucky Brand later expanded to produce other clothing, shoes, and accessories. Like their jeans, Lucky shoes are made for comfort and a laid-back lifestyle.What kinds of shoes does Lucky Brand offer?
Lucky Brands shoe collection includes styles to help you dress up or dress down. Booties, wedges, heels, flats, tall boots, ankle boots, and sandals are designed to add impact to your look and complement your wardrobe. Lucky Brand shoes come in many vibrant colors with finishing touches, such as woven accents, contrast stitching, metallic elements, etching, snakeskin finishing, and more. They are versatile and stylish, suitable for date nights, traveling, school, dancing, work, and casual wear. Shoes for women are available in U.S. sizes 5-13, including half sizes up to 10.5, and come in medium and wide widths. Sizes and widths vary by style.Does Lucky Brand have boots?
You can find several styles of boots by Lucky Brand. Ankle high, mid-calf, knee-high, and over-the-knee boots all make a statement and provide comfort in cool weather. Two common types are:
- Tall boots: Suitable for wearing with skinny leggings or skirts, tall boots accentuate your legs, give a streamlined silhouette and add height with a chunky stacked heel. With a side-zip closure and elastic gore inset, they have leather or suede uppers and synthetic linings and soles. The cushioned insoles make them comfortable to wear.
- Booties: Booties show off your legs and make a statement as you step out of the car or onto the dance floor. Designed with chunky stacked heels and side-zip closures, booties have suede leather uppers, synthetic linings, and rubber outsoles. Versatile and stylish, this brands booties also provide arch support and stability.
Lucky Brand women sandals combine comfort with fashion. Choose from designs featuring beading, stud accents, or braids to add a special touch to your outfit. These are some of the styles available:
- Toree: A Bohemian style sandal with wrap-around ties and a 0.4-inch-stacked heel.
- Dristel: Featuring a lace-up front, front cut-outs, geometric detailing, and braided jute heels, the Dristel is a summer sandal choice. It has a 0.79-inch heel.
- Dalty: These are classic, strappy sandals for beach getaways, featuring wrap-around straps, braided jute trim, and 0.79-inch heels.
- Adinis: Simple sandals for a hot day, they have crisscross straps and close with metal buckles. They are made with leather uppers, rubber outsoles, and 0.28-inch rubber heels.
- Ansel: A slip-on style with a metal buckle closure and sling-back ankle strap, the Ansel features metal grommets and studs. It has a rubber 0.43-inch heel and a rubber outsole for comfort.