Patagonia Womens Clothing
Patagonia is an American apparel company that was founded in 1973. This clothing company produces a wide range of different types of apparel, including outerwear for men and women. Find apparel made by this company that suits your tastes within this expansive collection.What colors of apparel does this brand produce?
Apparel made by this company is offered in a number of different colors. These colors range from subtle pastel hues to bright solid tones. Some of the color options offered include:
- Sky blue
This brand produces a wide range of different types of jackets and outerwear for women. Some of these items are exclusive to this company, and other items are variations on familiar themes.
- Better Sweaters: The Better Sweater is a type of sweater devised by this brand. This sweater is designed to improve upon typical sweater styles by providing better thermal insulation and more eco-friendly dyeing processes. This type of sweater is made from polyester fleece that has been woven together in a tight-knit sweater style. It features a short zipper that zips partway down the chest.
- Puffy jackets: These jackets are usually stuffed with goose down or artificial polyester down. They are available in a variety of sizes, and they come in many different colors. See manufacturer site for details. Some of these jackets feature hoods, but others only feature tall collars.
- Parkas: Parkas from this brand are usually made from the same insulated materials as puffy jackets, but they extend down over the knees and are always equipped with hoods.
- Fleeces: Fleeces are designed to provide an extra thermal layer when worn under heavier jackets. These coats are made from polyester called Capilene.
- Rain jackets: Rain jackets from this company are hooded and made of lightweight fabric. They often have a moisture-repellant GORE-TEX layer. Jackets and similar gear are offered in a variety of bright colors.
This company also offers a variety of other types of clothing, such as underwear and swimwear. Other examples include:
- Puffy vests: These items are like puffy jackets with the sleeves cut off.
- Sports bras: Sports bras by this company are designed for intense outdoor activities.
- Dresses: This company makes a wide line of full-length and mid-length dresses. These dresses often feature a floral or natural print.
- Skirts: Skirts made by this company are offered in a variety of colors, and the clothes are often adorned with tropical prints.
- Blouses: This company offers a variety of different button-up and pullover blouses and shirts.
- T-shirts: T-shirts made by this company are usually made from 100% eco-friendly cotton.