Purex Laundry Detergents
Purex laundry detergent provides stain-fighting and dirt-lifting action for fabrics. Purex laundry products are offered in different formulations to accommodate varying soil levels and washer styles.
What different types of Purex laundry detergent are there?
Purex makes a range of laundry detergent products to suit varying needs.
- Purex Plus Oxi: This laundry detergent contains extra soil-fighting ingredients to clean highly soiled laundry. The oxi is a hydrogen peroxide-based cleaner that is free from bleaching agents.
- Purex Plus Clorox 2: This laundry detergent contains powerful soil fighters that work to save clothes from different stains. It includes bleach that makes it suitable for cleaning whites.
- Purex Liquid: This is an all-purpose laundry detergent that is suitable for everyday laundry. It is designed for non-HE washers.
- Purex Natural Elements: Containing natural fragrances and cleaning elements, this laundry detergent is hypoallergenic and environmentally friendly.
- Free and Clear: Unscented and free from dyes, this detergent is hypoallergenic and unscented. This is suitable for those with sensitive skin and fragrance sensitivities.
- Purex With Crystals: This product contains scent boosters that bring extra freshness to laundry.
- Purex Baby: Formulated to be hypoallergenic and extra gentle on skin, this option is made specifically for washing baby and toddler clothing and blankets. It can also be used by those with sensitive skin.
- Purex Classic Dry: This dry powder includes a bleach alternative and fragrance crystals for an extra boost of freshness.
- Purex Detergent Packs: These quick-dissolving packs contain concentrated laundry detergent; they eliminate messy pouring and measuring. They are concentrated and appropriate for HE washing machines.
What is Purex PowerShot?
Purex PowerShot is a concentrated laundry detergent formulated to remove tough stains. Purex PowerShot automatically measures and refills its own measuring cup for each load. To use Purex PowerShot, simply open the PowerShots lid and flip the bottle upside down. The premeasured amount of detergent will dispense from the bottle.
How do you use Purex to remove stains?
To save your clothes from being permanently stained, it is best to treat them immediately. One way to do this is to rub a small amount of detergent directly into the area and allow it to sit for several minutes. Proceed to wash the item of clothing as usual. Alternatively, you may soak the clothing item in cool water with a half teaspoon of laundry detergent. Allow clothing to soak for 30 minutes before washing it as usual. Be certain to air dry any clothing with stubborn areas. This allows you to retreat and rewash without setting in the stain through the heat of the dryer.Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Purex.