Red Camel Men's Jeans
A pair of men's denim jeans can be worn for a variety of occasions. Red Camel jeans come in a range of colors and patterns, such as solid blue, tan, and camouflage. The inseam sizes available with these Red Camel denim jeans range from 27 to 34 inches.What are the different styles available with these jeans?
These pants are available in a variety of styles, such as baggy or boot cut.
- Baggy: This is a style of pants that can be worn somewhat low. The pant legs are wider for a baggy appearance.
- Boot cut: This is a moderate cut and style that was originally worn by sailors back in the 1800s. It is named as such because it has room that allows for the placement of the pants directly over the boot. The upper portion of the leg is usually thin in order to conform to the body, and it begins to widen below the knee.
- Straight leg: This style of jeans allows for the leg to fit over the thigh without being too loose or constricting. When approaching the knee, the cut becomes narrower. From the knee to the ankle, the width remains consistent.
- Slim: Also referred to as a skinny style, this style is somewhat tight throughout. The cut narrows from the thigh to the ankle in order to match the narrowing of the leg.
- Overalls: This is a type of clothing where the pants are connected to a front flap that is positioned over the chest. This flap is held up by a pair of straps over the shoulders.
If you are looking for a way to keep your Red Camel clothing clean between washes, there are several methods that will help you to do so, such as a steam shower. Hanging these pants in your bathroom as you take a shower can freshen them due to direct contact with steam.What are the wash varieties available with these jeans?
If you are considering the selection of one or more pairs of these jeans by Red Camel, you will have the ability to choose from a range of different wash varieties, including light, medium, and dark. You could also select the distressed-wash variety that places a few rips within the jeans. Another type of wash available to you is stonewash, which refers to any pair of jeans that have been treated to provide a worn and faded appearance.