Silver Bridal Shoes
You can wear silver bridal shoes to accessorize a classic white wedding dress or a bridal gown in a non-traditional color. If your bridal gown leans more towards being a grayish color rather than basic white, you may find that pewter or gunmetal-gray shoes complement it very well. Silver bridal shoes can add an element of drama to your wedding attire.What styles of silver bridal shoes are common?
Youll find that a broad variety of bridal shoes are available in silvery, glittery, sparkly, and pearlescent colors. Some common styles include high-heeled pumps, stiletto heels, strappy sandals, sling backs, flats, and wedges.What materials are silver bridal shoes typically made of?
You have a broad variety of possible choices for materials. Some common shoe options are the following:
- Genuine leather: Genuine leather can be given a variety of finishes to make the surface lustrous. There are pearlized leathers and metallized leathers that offer varying degrees of reflective or shiny surfaces.
- Synthetic leather: This material mimics the look of genuine leather but is man-made rather than natural.
- Patent leather: This eye-catching material features an outer coating that is glossy and shiny.
- Satin: Satin offers a subtly refined, elegant look featuring a hint of sheen.
- Taffeta: Taffeta is a woven fabric used for making shoes, dresses, and many other items. Shoes made of taffeta tend to look delicate, but the fabric is often surprisingly durable. Taffeta shoes complement the fabric of many wedding dresses beautifully.
Numerous brands offer metallic shoes suitable for wedding attire. The following are a few options, but there are many other brands that make stylish wedding shoes available.
- Badgley Mischka: This designer label is known for making heavily embellished shoes with accents like crystals, rhinestones, and jewels. The shoes have an element of fantasy that many women find appealing.
- Stuart Weitzman: Stuart Weitzman is well known for making luxury shoes and boots in fine materials such as nappa leather and patent leather.
- Kate Spade: Kate Spade offers traditional wedding shoes that complement formal wear. She also offers a line of playful flats, including sneakers and flip-flops, that some women enjoy wearing at their wedding receptions.
- Enzo Angiolini: This brand offers a broad variety of dressy and formal footwear styles that are suitable for wedding attire.
There are many comfortable wedding shoes available in metallic colors. Look for flats, wedges, or low-heeled pumps. Flats are an appropriate option if you prefer to avoid having to walk in high heels on your special day. Wedges are a suitable option if you want to wear a shoe that has a high heel but that is also easy to walk in. Low-heeled pumps are the right choice if you want a shoe that has a bit of a heel but you dont want too much height.