Skechers Womens Flip Flops
A pair of flip flop shoes is a natural choice for the beach, swimming pool, and other warm-weather or wet places. Skechers womens flip flops are available in a range of sizes. These sandals are offered in different colors like taupe, black and brown; and there is a range of styles to choose from like the On The Go Vivacity flip flop, the Brilliancy sandals, or the Vivacity Thong flip flop.What materials are these womens flip flops made from?
Skechers womens flip flops come in the following materials:
- Leather and suede: The straps of the sandals may be made of leather or suede.
- Cork: The foot bed and outer sole of the womens sandals may be made of cork.
- Canvas: Casual sandals may have a strap made of canvas.
- Rubber and synthetics: The outer sole and foot bed of the flip flop shoes may be constructed from rubber or synthetic material.
- Flats: Womens flat sandals have a heel height of 1/2 inch or less.
- Low: Sandals with a heel height of 1/2 to 1 inch are low heels.
- Medium: These womens sandals have a heel height of 1.5 to 2.5 inches.
- High: High-heeled womens sandals have a heel height of three inches or more.
Womens flip flop sandals are available in sizes 6 to 11 and in half-size increments. See manufacturer site for details. Most women will wear the same size of sandals as they do in shoes. To measure yourself for a pair of flip flop sandals, extend a tailors tape measure from the end of your heel to the tip of your longest toe. Multiply this number by three and subtract 22 1/2.How do you choose a pair of womens flip flops?
- Choose an occasion: There are womens sandals available for the beach, parties, walking, hiking, and casual events.
- Select a color: The options include brown, white, black, and red. There are also multi-colored designs and prints, such as stripes, animal prints, and dots.
- Choose a heel height: The options range from less than 1/2 inch to more than 3 inches.
- Select a strap style: There are thongs, dual straps, and ankle straps available.
- Outer sole tread: The outer sole of the sandals may have a treaded design for traction.
- Molded foot bed: The foot bed may have contours that are molded to the shape of the foot, with lines for dividing the big and second toes.
- Brand logo: The companys logo is typically located on the foot bed and sole. On some of the styles, it is also located on the thong or the strap.
- Adjustable closures: On the flip flops with an ankle strap, the strap has hook and loop tape for tightening or loosening the fit.