Swarovski Bracelets and Jewelry
The recognizable Swarovski crystal has been around since the end of the 19th Century, adorning encrusted bracelets, bangles, cuffs, necklaces, rings, and more ever since. With its signature cut, Swarovski jewelry is a popular choice for a wide range of life landmarks such as anniversaries, birthday, and weddings. Swarovski bracelets make a particularly popular choice for gifts when seeking a sparkling present plated in gold, silver, or rose gold.
What Type of Swarovski Bracelets are Available?
The variety of Swarovski Crystal Jewelry is vast, ranging in color, shape, size, and style. Even Swarovski bracelets themselves include large variations.
- Color is the most notable difference, with a very wide range of selections. Most popular Swarovski crystal colors include blue, silver, pink, red, gold, and green. Clear crystals remain one of the most common found on bracelets or other jewelry.
- The bracelet shape varies from simplistic cuffs, delicate bangle bracelets, double bracelets, and adjustable tennis bracelets.
- Swarovski crystals are often set into bracelets of different materials, such as when surrounded by a gold frame or set in silver or white gold. Additional beading is also popular in Swarovski jewelry, often set among other jewels and materials on the bangle or large bracelet.
What are Swarovski Crystals?
The history behind both the bracelets and all Swarovski jewelry goes back over 100 years in the unique way the crystals are manufactured.
- David Swartz invented a machine for cutting crystal glass in 1891. Eventually, he developed the signature rainbow effect within the cut of each crystal. The crystal itself counts as a man-made, high-quality glass.
- Swarovski crystals were then used in home decor, jewelry, and small figurines. Swarovski jewelry went on to adorn buildings, dresses, and countless items of jewelry throughout the Jazz Era and beyond.
- Swarovski crystals are now included in bracelets––either strung together on their own or set in gold cuffs, silver bangles or within countless additional patterns.
Why Should One Buy a Swarovski Bracelet?
An alternative to diamonds, natural gems, rhinestones, and zirconia, Swarovski bracelets offer budget-friendly options for a wide range of gifts and celebrations.
- Both weddings and anniversaries are appropriate times for gifting a Swarovski bracelet. Crystal jewelry features a similar sparkle to other stones without the large price tag. They also fit well into precious metals such as two-toned gold settings or even side-by-side with pearls.
- Swarovski bracelets also serve as graduation gifts, as they are fashionable for all ages. They can be a gift to a teen who has an eye for fashion jewelry but cares for the level of craftsmanship found in Swarovski crystals.
- On annual holidays such as Christmas or Mothers Day, blue and silver Swarovski bracelets make for great additions for celebrations or for a simple stainless rhodium-plated bangle to wear more casually.
Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Swarovski.