A Quick Buying Guide for Yatour CD Changers
Nowadays, most cars come with Bluetooth capability, allowing drivers to listen to their favorite music, podcasts, and audiobooks via their car speakers. While drivers without built-in Bluetooth functionality are at a disadvantage, adaptive technology can help. Yatour CD changers are designed to bring Bluetooth functionality to compatible cars.What features do Yatour CD changers have?
These Yatour devices are installed in the CD changer port. A wire harness connects the CD changer port to the device module unit, which has several inputs. The brand offers different CD changers for different vehicles, and there is some variation across the line. Nonetheless, these Yatour CD changers share many characteristics, including the following:
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth function support gives you easy access to your digital music collection.
- Original CD quality: The device is installed in the CD changer port, and the resulting music maintains CD-level sound quality without disruption from car sounds or interference.
- Last position memory: The device remembers the last song you played, so you can pick up where you left off next time you get behind the wheel.
- Direct control: Once the Yatour CD changer is installed, you can control music via your vehicles radio buttons or steering wheel buttons. The available buttons, ranging from fast forward/backward to pause/play, should function as normal.
- Hands-free operation: Thanks to Bluetooth connectivity, these Yatour devices support hands-free phone calls. You can answer calls, hang up, and more using your cars buttons.
The brands CD changers support multiple inputs. Any external audio sources are connected to the module unit, which supports USB cords, SD cards, and AUX IN cables. This means that drivers can use their Yatour device to charge their phones, listen to music via an MP3 player, or play stored music via an SD card.What is included in these Yatour car kits?
Each CD changer includes the following:
- Car adapter unit
- Wire harness
- 3.5mm AUX cable
- User manual
To ensure easy installation, the brand designs their devices for specific CD changer ports. This ensures that installation is easy, but it also means that you have to be careful when shopping for a CD adapter. You need to choose a device compatible with your cars CD equipment. The brand offers CD changers for many popular car companies, including the following: